Account Manager Healthcare
£20,000 – £21,000 (plus bonus)
Search Healthcare in Sheffield are currently looking for an Account Manager to co-ordinate all aspects of service delivery to our Managed Service Contracts. Our Healthcare team have a growing portfolio of Managed Service Agreements for our specialist healthcare clients.
You will be the lead point of contact for our Managed Service Clients, liaising with our network of branches to maximise our supply of temporary staffing solutions. You will be expected to become an expert of our recruitment platform and ensure that all compliance standards are met in line with the agreement.
To provide dedicated support to key business accounts in the Healthcare sector using our internal Vendor Managed Solution (VMS) platform. This varied role will involve working closely with the our Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to maximise business, and where needed gain support from our pool of suppliers to ensure that the terms of our service level agreement are consistently met. This role requires a keen eye for detail, exceptional customer service and robust communication skills.
* Demonstrate a consistent and solid work ethic relevant to the healthcare sector
* Day to day management of the VMS platform, ensuring it is completely up to date with client requirements
* Monitoring coverage of requests and escalating to associate suppliers where needed
* Processing weekly payroll and ensuring end client approval is gained in a timely manner
* Responsible for the daily communication with the relevant client contacts
* Gaining feedback from client sites to constantly improve the level of service provided to all parties
* Support to shortlist and introduce new associate suppliers to the panel
* Management of the account fulfilment officer/s to encourage the smooth running of the account at all times
* Experience of working in a fast paced, customer service lead role
* Confident with working to set processes and on different IT systems
* Ability to build rapport and forge successful relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer you:
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Opportunity to earn performance related bonus
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading tailored training from our fantastic internal Talent and Development team
* ‘Investors in People (IIP) – Platinum’ company
* We’re a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, including quarterly and annual high flyer events, along with other performance related incentives.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman or e-mail your CV to Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk. Helen is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.