Graduate Legal Headhunter
£22,000 – £25,000 (plus bonus)
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK’s leading multi sector recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million and with recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners. Our Search Legal was the highest grossing division across the entirely of Search in 2021, and have now got ambitious and strategic growth plans for 2022.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. Search Legal specialises in placing associates/ partners /general & legal counsel into new roles. Our Private Practice client base covers most of the top 100 law firms in the UK (including Magic/Silver Circle Law firms) and our in house legal team operates across a range of major national and international companies.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Sourcing candidates within the Legal market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
* Approach mid to senior level professionals within the Legal industry
* Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
* Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness.
* Use database and systems effectively to code and manage candidate information accurately and in a timely manner
* Manage candidate expectations and advise the candidate accurately on the market, salaries and conditions
* Establish action plans and proactively market the candidate to suitable client organisations
* Represent candidates effectively to clients whether by phone, face-to-face, via resume or by shortlist report
* Provide timely feedback to candidates regarding roles
* Demonstrate a high level of service delivery to candidates, including those who may be unsuitable
* A graduate who has studied or has an interest in the Legal sector
* A strong desire to work in a high energy and sales led culture where you are rewarded on merit
* A confident, articulate and a team player and have good emotional intelligence and charisma.
* Ideally you will have had some exposure to targets within a business environment, or be able to demonstrate sales capability
* Opportunity to work in the central business hub in London, with our office based in Blackfriars
* A clear, tangible and attainable path to multiple promotions
* The opportunity to be a part of a well established national business
* The chance to earn bonus and impact your on target earnings
* A one of a kind culture that truly embodies high performance and high reward, with breakfast provided on a Monday to fuel the week and an early finish on a Friday
* Industry-leading training, being enrolled on CDP 1 from day 1
* High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flier events.
For further information on this position, please contact Helen Pearman on Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.