Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 – £25,000 basic package plus bonus and benefits
Search are a high growth Private Equity backed recruitment firm and we’re looking for entrepreneurial people to come on this journey with us!
Search’s recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners. 2021 has already been a massively successful year for us and we’re now looking to speak to bright and eager graduates for a Recruitment Consultant roles in our Birmingham office in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
Our Birmingham Division provide temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions to a number of different industries such as Accountancy & Finance, HR, Healthcare and construction, with clients ranging from SME’s to large corporates. This is a highly consultative role, requiring an individual with a strong commercial, professional and corporate background.
About the role:
- As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with carrying out business development calls to clients
- Negotiate fees and rates with clients to maximise your commercial output
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews
What we offer:
- Uncapped and highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- 0% threshold in your first 6 months allowing you to earn bonus immediately
- Quarterly High Flyers and Annual High Flyers events and trips
- Breakfast on a Monday to fuel your week and early finish on a Friday
- Industry-leading Learning and Development Scheme for Graduates, being enrolled onto CPD 1 from your first day, and ongoing professional development
- Clear career progression, with promotional targets set out immediately, supported by both Management and Trainers to achieve these
- Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
- The team is treated to breakfast on a Monday and early finish Friday, as well as regular social events
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ability to work to and exceed targets
- Recent Graduate
- Ability to built and maintain strong relationships
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong academic background
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist. Please contact Luke Hobden on 07425631121 to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.