Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 – £30,000 (Commission and excellent benefits!)
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK’s leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million and with recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners. 2022 has already been a massively successful year for us and we’re now looking to speak to bright and eager Graduates for a Recruitment Consultant roles across our divisions in the heart of Brighton.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires sales driven, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. Search Consultancy have 15 offices nationwide, recruiting into up to 21 different sectors including Finance, Legal and FMCG.
Previous experience within recruitment is not requirement for this role, but what we are looking for are driven ambitious, who have a passion for sales, professional development and are driven by money. In return, you will receive industry leading training to provide you with the key skills from day one, setting out a career path with clear promotional targets and opportunity to fast track your career.
About the role:
* As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with carrying out business development calls to clients
* Negotiate fees and rates with clients to maximise your commercial output
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Building pipelines of candidates
* Networking both with candidates and clients
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews
* You will have previous experience within a sales or target driven environment
* A competitive individual, who thrives to achieve their goals
* Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Incredibility resilient and ambitious
* Ability to build rapport and speak with people of different levels
What we offer:
* Uncapped and highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* 0% threshold in your first 6 months allowing you to earn bonus immediately
* Quarterly High Flyers and Annual High Flyers events and trips
* Industry-leading Learning and Development Scheme for Graduates, being enrolled onto CDP 1 from your first day, and ongoing professional development
* Clear career progression, with promotional targets set out immediately, supported by both management and trainers to achieve these
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
* The team is treated to breakfast on a Monday and early finish Friday, as well as regular social events
We are currently shortlisting and looking to undertake interviews, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman. Helen is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.