Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Accountancy & Finance
Competitive Salary and bonus
Do you have a strong sales background or are a recent graduate and are looking to make a move into recruitment? Are you ambitious, confident, driven and willing to work hard for impressive results? Search Manchester are continuing to grow! We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Accountancy & Finance division.
Our Manchester Accountancy & Finance Division provide temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions to clients ranging from SME’s to large corporates. Placing candidates from accounts admin, transactional specialists through to part-qualified and senior level appointments. This is a highly consultative role, requiring an individual with a strong commercial, professional and corporate background.
You will be supported by our experienced leadership team and award winning training programme. This will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward and succeed.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ideally over 12 months experience in some form of sales environment
- Ability to work to and exceed targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong academic background
What we can offer you
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning training and ongoing professional development
- Fantastic career development with a clearing defined career path
- Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual awards dinner
- A senior management team who have a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm and passion.
- A great team, who have regular social events – you really will make lifelong friends in Search.
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist, please contact Luke Hobden on Luke.Hobden@search.co.uk as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.