Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist
Competitive salary plus commission
Search Consultancy is looking to appoint an Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their longstanding team based in Leeds.
With over 15 offices nationwide, the position of Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist will predominately focus on working with internal stakeholders to hire talented individuals across these branches. These will vary from aspiring up to management level recruiters, placing top talent across multiple industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Stakeholder engagement, ensuring a thorough understanding of the role and requirements.
* Build a talent pool at all levels including Associates/Graduates, experienced recruiters and managers.
* Utilise a variety of platforms to source and attract talent, including LinkedIn Recruiter.
* Map competitors within your vertical markets.
* Writing engaging advert content, working closely with marketing to develop social media campaigns.
* Coordinate the interview process including feedback and offer management.
* The ability to work in a challenging and performance driven role, managing your time effectively and striving to always meet strategic business needs.
* You must be open to feedback and constantly looking to improve. The ability to influence both candidates and stakeholders will be key to your success.
* You will ideally have experience within Agency recruitment, understanding the demands of the role and demonstrating a strong track record will support your credibility with managers and candidates.
Search values and offering:
Search’s values are based on building expertise, delivering with integrity, demonstrating resilience, being driven by ambition and teamwork. As part of the Internal Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for promoting these and sourcing individuals to share in these values.
In return, you will receive a clear career path, targets and incentives from day one. We have strategic growth plans for our offices nationally, and you will be an integral part of this. You will receive an excellent on boarding process, being given all the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiters and access to the best job boards in the markets. We truly celebrate success, with monthly, quarterly and annual high flyer events (this year, we’re going to Barcelona!)
A driven individual looking to make an impact on a growing organisation, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and goal orientated and looking to progress within a company. You may have previous experience within agency recruitment, and now looking to take a step away from your desk and focus on more of a non sales position. It is all about having the right energy and drive, being a real ambassador for the Search brand.
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner, Helen Pearman on Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.