Legal Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 – £45,000 (Uncapped commission and rewards)
Are you a law or LPC graduate? Are you currently working within the Legal field but looking to take you career in another direction? Are you looking for a more dynamic working environment with greater career progression and higher financial rewards? If so why not begin a career in an entrepreneurial and meritocratic role in recruitment.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. We are a legal recruitment consultancy that specialises in placing associates/ partners /general & legal counsel into new roles. Our Private Practice client base covers most of the top 100 law firms in the UK (including Magic/Silver Circle Law firms) and our in house legal team operates across a range of major national and international companies.
What the role involves;
* Sourcing candidates within the Legal market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
* Sales and business development to engage with new clients, working to targets
* Manage the recruitment process from taking a thorough job brief, short-listing the best talent, managing the interview process and offer management
* Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
* Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness.
* Ideally degree educated with a law degree.
* Experience working in the legal profession is an advantage.
* A strong desire to work in a high energy and sales led culture where you are rewarded on merit
* You should be confident, articulate and a team player and have good emotional intelligence and charisma.
* Ideally you will have had some exposure to targets within a business environment, or be able to demonstrate sales capability
* Opportunity to work in the central business hub in the heart of Brighton
* The chance to work with industry leading professionals, all of which have a strong background within the legal sector
* Significant earning potential in terms of both salary and bonus
* A commission scheme which pays up to 40%, will quarterly and annual bonuses
* A clear, tangible and attainable path to multiple promotions
* The opportunity to be a part of a well established national business
* Industry-leading training, with automatic enrolment onto CDP 1 from your first day
* High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flyer events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman. Helen is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.