Recruitment Consultant – Legal
Competitive salary & uncapped commission
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant who is considering what next? Due to growth and demand, Search currently have a fantastic opportunity within our busy Legal Recruitment Division for a Recruiter to focus on recruiting in-house legal professionals at all levels across The UK. The business are known for supporting and developing their employees so if you are looking for genuine career progression with excellent earning potential this could be the opportunity you have been seeking.
The role would suit a driven individual who thrives on building good working relationships with new and existing clients. You will ideally have an interest or have been exposed to the legal profession in some capacity as a basic understanding of legal would be beneficial. You will work alongside an experienced Manager of Legal recruitment so a true opportunity to be mentored, learn and developed to emulate their level of success!
You’ll be given a genuine opportunity to recruit top legal professionals into in-house opportunities across a variety of sectors across the UK market. As a business we are in an enviable position having a strong portfolio of clients combined with a solid reputation for delivering quality.
You will be part of our UK wide Legal Recruitment team, supported by a knowledgeable manager who has covered the Legal market for a number of years. We can offer a genuine fast-track for progression.
What the role involves:
- Sourcing candidates within the Legal market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Sales and business development to engage with new clients
- Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
- Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness and produce relevant content
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Ideally though not essential experience in legal recruitment and/or qualifications or experience in the Legal field
- Goal orientated
- Organised and meticulous
- Career minded, hardworking and driven.
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via billing or management route
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Luke Hobden as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.