Managing Recruitment Consultant – Health and Social Care
£30,000 – £35,000 (Management bonus, car allowance and benefits)
Search Consultancy Healthcare are looking for an individual with experience recruiting into the Healthcare market to take our existing business and develop it further to in Leeds and Yorkshire.
We are investing in this market and can offer huge scope for professional development, with a genuine opportunity to move your career towards a Director role. Our Healthcare division is thriving, with our most profitable Consultants across the whole of Search sitting in the Leeds and Sheffield teams.
As a billing manager with Search Healthcare, you will have a great opportunity to put your own stamp on the success of this team and witness strong growth. You will have previous experience of leading from the front and driving sales, new clients, nurturing relationships and coaching, managing and developing your team. At the same time, you will still have your own desk and be a key biller in the team – truly leading by example.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Driving sales and a proactive sales culture
- Motivating and monitoring a team of five staff
- Identifying key development areas and presenting solutions
- Reporting and forecasting written business
- Networking and building relationships with clients and candidates
- Developing key business relationships with new clients, generating client meetings and new opportunities
- Candidate attraction
- Lead generation and conversion
- Managing opportunities, placing candidates and fee negotiation
- Interviewing candidates and matching candidates to vacancies
- Using negotiation and objection handling skills to maximise revenue
- Providing professional and consultative advise to clients and candidates
- A proven track record in recruitment, sales and service delivery
- Experience of leading a team or being instrumental in supporting individuals, to deliver targets and budgets in a sales focussed environment
- Preferably experience of working in a medical, health of social care recruitment environment or a similar fast pace division
- Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives whilst creating a fun and motivating environment for your team and others in the office
What we can offer you;
- Clear career path to Director from day one
- Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
Immediate opportunity to earn uncapped commission based on both team and personal income
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance, IPhone, free parking for managers
- Industry-leading management training
- Award winning marketing and digital solutions teams offering round the clock support to drive brand and applicant attraction
- Regular incentives and rewards, including high flyers trips (this year to Barcelona!)
- An office with a real “family feel”; energetic, fun and collaborative.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman or e-mail your CV to Helen.Pearma@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.