Managing Recruitment Consultant Sales
Salary starting at £35,000 (Uncapped management bonus, car allowance and incentives)
Our Executive Sales team in Leeds was our fastest growing division across the whole of Search last year, and after record breaking expansion are now looking to appoint a Managing Recruitment Consultant.
Our well-established and highly regarded team is based in Search’s central Leeds offices from where we are placed to work nationwide and internationally, as well as maximising the wide variety of relationships the rest of the Search business has established within the portfolio.
Our roles recruited for include the full range sales roles including Sales Engineers, Business Development Managers, Sales Executives, Account Managers, Sales Managers, National Managers through to Sales Directors and Board Level hires internationally.
You will be supported by the Divisional Manager of the Civil Engineering and Construction division and hands-on Managing Director, who will provide a clear career path and realistic targets to reach Divisional Manager outlined from day one.
What we are looking for:
* A senior recruitment professional, who has previous experience recruiting executive roles and people management
* Strong record of performance
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
* Somebody who wants to help develop and grow a team within a specialist field
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly, and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Zero threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Flexibility to work from home after the induction period
* Industry-leading training including management training and on-going professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market
* All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Helen Pearman as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.