Managing Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare
Competitive salary and benefits
As market leaders for healthcare staff, we are a preferred supplier recruitment agency for both private and public clients. As we continue to invest in our teams, we can provide you with the support, backing and training necessary to progress your career to where you want it to be, no glass ceilings, and progression on your own merits!
We are looking for an individual with extensive experience recruiting into the Healthcare market to take on an existing team in the contract market.
As a billing manager, you will have a great opportunity to put your own stamp on the success of this team and witness strong growth. You will have previous experience of leading from the front and driving sales, new clients, nurturing relationships and coaching, managing and developing your team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To manage a small team of 4 – growth targets to increase this headcount to at least 6 by the end of the year
- Cover a Health and social care contract desk. The specialisms we recruit for are currently split into 4 areas – Social Work (children’s & adults), Unqualified, AHP & SEN
- Looking for someone who has experience in one of these areas so they can come in and make an immediate impact by adding to the experience and skillsets we currently have on the team
- Supplying to clients in the private sector, councils & the NHS
- Full autonomy in the role
- Driving sales and a proactive sales culture
- Motivating and monitoring a team
- Identifying key development areas and presenting solutions
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Pathway to Divisional Manager
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- ‘Investors in People (IIP) – Platinum’ company.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Luke Hobden directly. Luke is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position in detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.