Recruitment Coordinator – Healthcare
£19,000 – £20,000 (plus commission)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to start their career within Recruitment Admin. Working within the healthcare team, you will support the business by working alongside recruiters and assisting with there day to day operations.Your role will be a mixture of both admin and phone work, and would need someone with the ability to multi task.
The healthcare team are responsible for servicing our clients with the best customer service possible, ensuring that we maximise the potential opportunities with them. It is important you communicate effectively with both your clients and your candidates to ensure an exceptional level of service.
- Confident phone manner and comfortable speaking with professionals at different levels
- Ability to take on administration tasks
- The ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and prioritise. You must be able to adapt to changing workloads, working within the recruitment industry is fast-paced and no day is the same so you can expect ad-hoc tasks to come your way.
- Confident and professional manner
- A good understanding of social media platforms.
- Good organisation skills
- Opportunities for career progression, Search Consultancy are making significant investments and as such we are expanding in all areas
- A clear career path and targets set out from day one
- A fantastic team of experts to provide the training and tools to be a success
- Company wide benefits, with the chance to buy and sell up to 5 days
- High earning potential, with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Coordinator, please contact Luke Hobden to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.