Recruitment Consultant – Industrial Division
Are you looking for a role with zero threshold in your first six months? Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for the next step in your career? If you are looking for a warm desk, with a huge geographical remit and uncapped earning potential, then this opportunity is for you! Our Edinburgh office is growing and we need a strong consultant to help drive the business after fantastic growth so far in 2022.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Consultant to develop the Industrial desk across Edinburgh, Fife and West Lothian. You will be responsible for developing new business and maintaining standards of service and delivery to both SMEs and nationwide clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, hardworking team that are well placed for success, with good foundations in place and to benefit from a transparent progression pathway and an excellent earning potential.
Key skills required:
– Passionate, driven and tenacious
– Experience in temporary recruitment is desired
– Proven ability to develop new business with the ability to easily build rapport both over the phone and face-to-face
– Ability to nurture relationships, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
– Ability to react quickly to your client needs
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you:
– Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
– £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
– Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
– Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
– Full back office and in-branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
– Fantastic opportunities for career progression
If you are talented and motivated with desire to succeed and progress, then please contact Katie Ball as soon as possible to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.