Recruitment Consultant – Construction and Property
OTE £22,000 – £30,000 (Commission & Benefits)
Our Construction and Property Division in Manchester are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their successful and expanding operations.
The role entails generating new business and candidate sourcing in order to place construction tradesmen into industry. You will be responsible for growing, as well as maintaining these relationships, visiting new construction sites and project offices.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don’t micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted.
- Previously experience of an interest in working within a fast pace sales environment
- A knowledge or background in the construction industry is highly advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Can work towards to targets and deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training from day one
- ‘Investors in People (IIP) – Platinum’ company
- We’re a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Luke Hobden on email@example.com. Luke is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.