Recruitment Consultant Business Support
£24,000 – £30,000 (Plus uncapped commission and benefits)
An opportunity has arisen to join our largest and most successful Business Support team based in Glasgow. Your job will be to place business support candidates into permanent jobs throughout the Glasgow area and will involve business development in order to develop client relationships.
During your career at Search you will be given first class training and equipped with all the tools you will need to build a successful desk. Your job is to attract the very best Office Services candidates on the market through high quality candidate attraction methods.
You will deliver outstanding service to both your candidates and clients ensuring their expectations are met at every stage of the process. This is a target and results driven job and you will get out of it what you put in. You will be responsible for meeting candidates, arranging and attending client meetings, business development over the telephone and face to face, meeting sales targets and generating revenue.
* Previous sales experience and ideally previous recruitment experience
* Passionate, driven and tenacious
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package, commission up to 40% above threshold!
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression, routes to Director via a billing or management route
* Industry-leading training from day one
* Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team
* Access to the best job boards allowing you to source and attract the best talent for your clients
* Regular incentives, including quarterly and annual high flyer events (this year to Barcelona!)
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie will be very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.