Recruitment Consultant – Call & Contact Centre Division
Are you looking to make the next step in your recruitment career? Looking for a role with an established team, with a huge geographical remit and all with zero threshold in your first 6 months? Then get in touch to join the best in the business!
Our Leeds Call & Contact Centre team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a bubbly, vibrant and hard working bunch of Recruitment Consultants who are taking Yorkshire by storm. You will provide recruitment solutions to clients across various industries; covering roles across customer service, telesales, collections and financial services to name just a few!
The team are well known as a market leader within this sector, but are looking for a sales driven, ambitious individual to take this to the next level! Your career progression is very much in your control with transparent objectives and with the autonomy to cover roles across Yorkshire the opportunity to earn is certainly within your grasp!
* Recruitment or sales experience, ideally within a fast paced environment
* A hunger for sales and business development with experience of developing new business relationships
* Being adaptable and working strategically (and at pace!), with good time management and a positive attitude.
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client’s business in a professional manner
* Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
* Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development with a bespoke training programme implemented from day 1.
* We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to get in touch with Katie Ball for more information and to discuss the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.