Recruitment Consultant – Driving
£22,000 – £30,000 (plus commission and Benefits)
Do you have experience of working in sales or target driven industry? Are you looking for a change in career where no two days are the same and you’ve got the ability to earn some serious commission?
Search Driving are looking to appoint driven hungry individuals/ HGV Drivers / experienced HGV recruiters or even a great recruiter looking to change sector and wants to join our growing team in Heathrow.
Search Consultancy has a nationwide network of Recruitment Consultants supplying our Transport clients all over the UK with great HGV Drivers. Much of the team come from a Transport background and we’ve found this gives them a solid understanding the sector and allows them to identify the very best talent in the industry! This allows our clients have more trust in us to deliver the quality drivers they need to represent their haulage business.
* Finding the best HGV drivers to join Search
* Ensuring all drivers are compliant (licence check, right to work, experienced in the sector etc.)
* Matching the drivers requirements with what our clients need
* Letting our clients know when we have a great driver available for work
* Agreeing rates of pay and overtime rates
* Providing the best agency experience to our Drivers and clients 24/7
* Dedicated and results focused
* Hungry to develop a sales based career
* Keen to develop relationships with a wide variety of people
* A confident & articulate communicator
* Enthusiastic & motivated
* Competitive salary plus commission
* Regular incentives and rewards, including high flyer events
* Outstanding full training and CPD 1 enrolment with our dedicated Talent and Development team
* A clear career path from day one, with set targets and route to management
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to get in touch with Helen Pearman for more information and to discuss the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.