Recruitment Consultant Financial Services
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK’s leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £225 Million and with recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners.
With significant backing from H2 Private Equity we are embarking upon a market changing investment plan and as such we are very interested in meeting exceptional Recruitment Consultants looking to fast track their career and be part of our journey.
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Financial Services team in Brighton you will be recruiting across the South East for our clients in the Pension, Compliance & Risk, Wealth, Mortgage and Product Provider markets. Our Head of Financial Services and leadership team are incredibly passionate about this growth and will invest in your career, giving you all the resources and development to promote your individual success.
What we are looking for:
* Experienced Recruiter in any sector, but with an interest in moving into a Professional Services division. Your territory is vast and as such you could carve out a business which suits your skills and passion.
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling.
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities.
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
* Experience in creating candidate pipelines through active sourcing and headhunting.
* Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via billing or management route
* All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Professional at Search, please contact Katie.Ball@search.co.uk as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.