Recruitment Consultant Healthcare
£20,000 – £30,000 (Uncapped commission and benefits)
About the role:
Search Consultancy is currently looking to appoint a career minded and driven Recruitment Consultant to join their fantastic Healthcare team in Crawley.
Our Health and Social Care Team based is very well established in the market place. We focus on Crawley and surrounding areas recruiting both temporary and permanent staff for a variety of clients within the care industry.
As you would expect, our client portfolio includes some of the UK’s largest employers in the care business sector where major fluctuations in manpower requirements are common. Our special team of Recruitment experts handle the full range of positions including: Care Home Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Support Workers, Care Assistants, Learning Difficulties Specialists, 1:1 Support Workers and Registered Nurses.
* Previous sales experience working with a target focus or a Healthcare background would be advantageous
* Passionate, driven and tenacious
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Working to targets and deadlines
What can Search Consultancy offer you:
* Uncapped and highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading Learning and Development Scheme, being enrolled onto CPD 1 from your first day, and ongoing professional development
* Clear career progression, with promotional targets set out immediately, supported by both Management and Trainers to achieve these
* Competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market
* Quarterly High Flyers and Annual High Flyers events and trips
* We’re a social and community-minded team here at Search, we hold end of month team events and have community events running throughout the year.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman or e-mail your CV to Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk. Helen is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.