Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Division
Do you feel your career is at a standstill? Are you left waiting to see what your next internal move would be? If you are an experienced Healthcare Recruitment Consultant considering your next move then read on!
Our Healthcare team in Edinburgh are expanding! They have a strong portfolio of clients and are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to nurture and develop the business even further. You’d benefit from an active client list, a large geographical remit and a portfolio of qualified Healthcare Assistants and Support workers in order to start earning from day 1.
On top of this you will be joining an existing team headed up by one of the best managers in the Healthcare Recruitment sector. The whole team are results-focused, ambitious, hard working and have an awful lot of fun at the same time! There’s a real family feel and you’ll be surrounded by energetic, passionate and supportive individuals who will really invest in your career at Search.
This is coupled with our brand new market-leading training programme which is bespoke to your journey and allows you to choose your path to management or Business Partner/Director.
* Knowledge of the temporary healthcare sector is essential
* Sales focused and target driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Driven and ambitious, keen to develop your recruitment career long-term
* Positive attitude, determination and resilience!
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Company car allowance
* A bespoke Career Development Programme
* Industry-leading training
If this sounds of interest, even if you’re just curious to understand more about what we have to offer, then please contact Katie Ball to discuss the role and Search in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.