Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant – Industrial & Manufacturing
Search Industrial are making their mark in Newcastle! After a phenomenal year we are looking for ambitious, experienced Consultants who can service our existing North East clients and develop new business from our brand new Quayside office.
This role would suit an experienced Consultant from an Industrial, Engineering or Manufacturing background, with the opportunity to manage the complete temporary market. You would work alongside an experienced manager with a booming permanent desk, so there’s plenty of existing business but with a large geographical remit the scope for growth and earning potential is vast!
Here at Search we are investing heavily in new markets, new systems and new offices but more importantly we will be fully invested in your career development, with a bespoke training programme to help you achieve your career goals. Whether you are looking for a step into Management or a high performing purely billing role, if you are ambitious, competitive, driven and energetic, we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities will include:
* Developing key business relationships with new clients, generating client meetings and new opportunities within the Warehousing, Manufacturing and Engineering market
* Candidate attraction
* Lead generation and conversion
* Managing temporary opportunities, placing candidates and fee negotiation
* Maximising revenue
* Providing professional and consultative advice to clients and candidates
* You will be part of this incredibly successful division within Search Consultancy, a major player in this market.
* Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance for Senior Consultants and above
* Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your continuous personal development.
* We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to get in touch with Katie Ball for more information and to discuss the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.