Recruitment Coordinator – Healthcare
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to start their career within recruitment. Working with our established Healthcare team, you will support the business by managing a pool of candidates made up of healthcare assistants and support workers, placing them within temporary roles with your clients.
Your role will be incredibly varied and demanding; you must be a self-starter and incredibly organised as you will manage a wide range of tasks.
The healthcare team are responsible for supporting our clients with the best customer service possible, ensuring that we maximise the potential opportunities with them. It is important you communicate effectively with both your clients and your candidates to ensure an exceptional level of service.
You will be joining an existing team headed up by one of the best managers in the Healthcare Recruitment sector. The whole team are results focused, ambitious, hard working and have an awful lot of fun at the same time! There’s a real family feel and you’ll be surrounded by energetic, passionate and supportive individuals who will really invest in your career at Search.
Your role will have progression targets to motivate you both financially and professionally as you move through your career with us.
* Ability to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communications skills
* The ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and prioritise. You must be able to adapt to changing workloads, working within the recruitment industry is fast-paced and no day is the same so you can expect ad-hoc tasks to come your way.
* Confident and professional manner
* Strong phone presence
* A good understanding of social media platforms.
* Opportunities for career progression, Search Consultancy are making significant investments and as such we are expanding in all areas
* A fantastic team of experts to provide the training and tools to be a success
* Competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Coordinator, please contact Katie Ball as soon as possible to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.