Recruitment Manager – Legal
£35,000 – £60,000 (plus commission and benefits)
After an incredibly successful 2021, Search Legal are expanding the leadership team in London. We have modern and state of the art offices in Blackfriars, Central London – that have all the amenities you’d expect (Gym, Arcade, Bar, Coffee), and we are looking to add to the private practice team, which was the most successful team in the whole of Search in 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity offering genuine career progression. Search Legal are a strong brand throughout the UK, you would have no trouble picking up business as our preferred supplier status extends to a wide range of the TOP 100. In addition we have an enviable candidate database built up over years.
Leading a team as a billing manager, you will have the autonomy to develop your division as you see fit across either the Private Practice or In House market. You will be managing and expanding both the national and international client base or working with the top ten law firms in the UK, including Magic/Silver Circle law firms.
Search Legal offer a very clear career path for managers, your success will be driven by you and your performance. If you see your career leading towards a Director role we can ensure we provide this pathway, with all the support and training to enable this.
What we are looking for:
* Experienced Recruiter, ideally with a track record in management
* Strategic in your approach, the ability to map out the market and identify new business
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
* Highly influential and motivational; the ability to coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives
* You must be ambitious, energetic and hard working.
* Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. We have strategic growth plans for Search Legal across the UK and you could play a big part in this.
* All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, based on personal and team performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Legal Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team on AskTA@search.co.uk as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.