Recruitment Resourcer – Accountancy & Finance
Excellent Basic Salary & Bonus Strructure
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to work alongside one of our top performing business partners based in Manchester. You will be their right-hand person, supporting them to provide our clients with an exceptional recruitment service. Providing recruitment solutions to clients across the Finance industry.
Our Accountancy & Finance team provide temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions to clients ranging from SME’s to large corporates. Placing candidates from accounts admin, transactional specialists through to part-qualified and senior level appointments.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Resourcer looking for a new challenge, or somebody looking to take that first step into recruitment.
- Interviewing and referencing candidates
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Speaking to candidates on the telephone every day
- Ensuring accurate database records are maintained
- Providing a first class customer service to our candidates and clients
- Sourcing Candidates within Accountancy & Finance
- The ability to multi-task, organised and efficient
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Motivated and hardworking
- Dedicated with a positive, cheerful attitude
- Persistent and tenacious
- Professional and career minded
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner
- A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
- Experience in a similar Recruitment role would be advantageous
- Excellent bonus
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- ‘Investors in People (IIP) – Platinum’ company
- A great place to work
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Luke Hobden or e-mail your CV to luke.hobden@Search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.