Recruitment Team Leader – Business Support
£35,000 – £50,000 (Management Bonus Scheme and benefits)
Are you an experienced Senior Consultant looking for a step up into management or a Managing Consultant looking for a clear route to Divisional Manager?
We are looking for a driven individual to work manage our fantastic Business Support team. Currently a team of three, all with varying tenure, including one with a phenomenal 11 years with Search! With the ability to put your stamp on our growth strategy from day one, you’ll be reporting directly into your Director and MD. Both have extensive experience in the sector (and a combined 27 years at Search!) and adopt a hands-on approach whilst really valuing creative input from their teams.
As a company we can give you free reign to work in an open market within the Business Support sector, with no restrictions on salary level or job titles. You can truly specialise in the market and will be given the tools to create bespoke recruitment solutions for your clients. Our back office support teams will free up your time to give a truly consultative approach to your clients without being bogged down with paperwork!
Our Business Support team have a very strong reputation providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions across the West Yorkshire market, so you’ll enjoy a vast geographical patch giving you the scope to grow your team how you see fit. Driven by providing the very best candidates for the job, Search Business Support, prides itself on building strong relationships, many of our clients have worked with Search for years!
* You will have proven billings as a Senior Consultant, with the ambition and drive to step up into a management role or experience within a management role, looking for a clear route to Divisional Manager
* Ability to inspire and drive best performance
* Forward thinking, with the ability to strategize and bringing new collective ideas to the team
* Uncapped and highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Clear career progression, with management training and a clear path to Director
* Competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
* Optional regular social events, team lunches and office incentives
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market
* Quarterly High Flyers and Annual High Flyers events and trips (including Barcelona in 2022!)
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman or e-mail your CV to Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk Helen is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.