Senior Recruitment Consultant
Competitive Salary with Uncapped Commission, Car Allowance and Benefits
We are seeking a passionate Senior Recruitment Consultant join our well established Healthcare team. There is already existing business and we would like someone with a track record of recruiting and developing qualified nursing in either or both private sector or NHS. You will be tasked with recruiting in the West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire areas up to the North East.
Recruitment in the Healthcare industry is buoyant, with private and public sector organisations alike striving to recruit the best candidates the market has to offer. Never before has the acquisition of talent been so critical to the success of key services in an ever changing and growing sector.
The healthcare recruitment market is known to be incredibly fast paced, so we put a great deal of importance on our relationships with our candidates and clients, and strive to prove ourselves as the agency of choice to find the perfect career match for committed, high quality professionals.
This is a rare opportunity to take over a recognised desk with an already well established client base with roles ready to fill, as well as the opportunity to be fast tracked into management. As a private equity backed company, we are investing more than ever into our staff and their professional development. If you are an ambitious recruiter, looking to progress into a management role within a company who provide the tools to do so, get in contact!
- Previous experience as a successful Recruitment Consultant preferably within a fast pace industry
- Target driven and sales orientated
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Outstanding professional development and internal training programmes
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- The financial backing and autonomy to run your desk and eventually team in your own way
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme, with a car allowance which will increase in value upon hitting promotional targets
- Quarterly and annual high flyer events (this year to Barcelona!)
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman or e-mail your CV to Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk. Helen is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.