Senior Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 – £35,000 (plus uncapped commission and car allowance)
Search Consultancy is looking to appoint a Senior Recruitment Consultant join our well established Nursing team. You will be picking up a successful, existing desk and growing it across South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the northern areas of the East Midlands.
Recruitment in the nursing industry is buoyant, with private and public sector organisations alike striving to recruit the best candidates the market has to offer. Never before has the acquisition of talent been so critical to the success of nursing businesses in an ever changing and growing sector.
The nursing recruitment market is known to be incredibly fast paced, so we put a great deal of importance on our relationships with our candidates and clients, and strive to prove ourselves as the agency of choice to find the perfect career match for committed, high quality professionals.
* Experienced Recruiter placing candidates within Healthcare or a similar industry
* Strategic in your approach, the ability to map out the market and identify new business
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
* Highly influential and motivational; the ability to coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives
* You must be ambitious, energetic and hard working.
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Genuine career growth opportunities
* Very competitive salary and benefits package, including a car allowance and uncapped commission
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
* Quarterly and annual high flyer events, along with on going rewards and incentives
* ‘Investors in People (IIP) – Platinum’ company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Helen Pearman or e-mail your CV to Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk. Helen is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.