Senior Recruitment Consultant – Business Support
Basic salary: £25,000 – £35,000 + Excellent bonus and benefits
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a HOT desk? Are you looking to fast track your career towards Recruitment Director? We are looking for an exceptional recruiter to join our business support division in Manchester, this is an opportunity to take control of one of Search’s largest accounts across the business support function.
The team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an extremely fast paced and vibrant bunch of Recruitment Consultants. They boast an enviable client list which is growing all the time and the team are well known as a market leader within this sector. Providing Perm and Temp recruitment solutions to clients across various sectors, we cover all roles and sub-sectors within this exciting market including customer service, telesales and financial services, giving our Consultants the opportunity to really understand the market in which they service.
This is a 360 role however, there are large accounts that need to be worked straight away, with unrivalled earning potential.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team who will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruiter with a track record for beating income targets
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to manage a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiating
- Ability to manage accounts and clients with high earning potential
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
- Highly influential and motivational; the ability to lead, coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives.
- Previous experience in the Temporary business support industry would be advantageous but not a necessity.
Reasons to join Search
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via billing or management route
- You will be joining a hot desk with roles to work straight away
- All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Luke Hobden as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.