Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant – Construction Trades
Are you an experienced Trades Recruitment Consultant looking for a role with development, progression and a fantastic earning potential? Has that next promised promotion been pulled away from you? If you’re fed up of goal posts being moved and want to push your career forward then read on!
With a move to a brand new office in Neospace (with on site gym, free parking etc.) we are looking for an individual with experience recruiting into the Construction Trades market to take our existing business and develop it further to become the number one provider of Construction professionals across Scotland.
This role could suit a Consultant or Senior Consultant who has aspirations to progress into a Business Director or Management role in the future and is looking for more autonomy and responsibility. You will inherit lots of existing client relationships and be a key biller in the team, leading from the front with new business development.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Developing key business relationships with new clients, generating client meetings and new opportunities
* Candidate attraction
* Lead generation and conversion
* Managing opportunities, placing candidates and fee negotiation
* Maximising revenue
* Providing professional and consultative advise to clients and candidates
* You will be part of this incredibly successful division within Search Consultancy, a major player in this market.
* Active clients across national and local agreements – resulting in the ability to start earning from day 1
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance from Senior Consultants and above
* Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your continuous personal development.
* We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to get in touch for more information and to discuss the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.