Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Call and Contact Centre
Salary from £22,000 + Uncapped Commission
Search Call and Contact Centre in Leeds is expanding their team, we are looking for an aspiring Recruitment Consultant. This role offers a career progression that is very much in your control with transparent objectives and the opportunity to run an incredibly lucrative desk.
Search Consultancy offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an extremely fast paced and vibrant bunch of Recruitment Consultants. Placing customer service, telesales and debt collection specialists into temporary positions with clients across Yorkshire, you will build your brand providing an excellent and efficient level of service.
This is an extremely fast paced position, requiring the ability to prioritise and manage heavy work loads.
As well as a fantastic team you’ll be reporting into a Manager that has 16 years experience recruiting into the Commercial arena and focuses on coaching members of her team to make you the very best that you can be.
* Experience within a fast paced and high volume environment
* Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes that would be required to join would include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, good time management and a positive attitude.
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client’s business in a professional manner
* Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
* Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you:
* Incentives and regular rewards including high flyer events (this year to Barcelona!)
* An internal training and development programme which provides the tools to succeed and achieve your career goals
* Clear career path set from day 1
* ‘Investors in People (IIP) – Platinum’ company
* We’re a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties.
For further information on the position of Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner, Helen Pearman on Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.