Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 – £30,000 (Competitive Salary, Bonus + Excellent Benefits)
What a time to join Search Consultancy – one of the UK’s leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million. Our Leeds office are looking for resilient and determined individuals to commence our award winning Consultant Development Programme. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced, competitive and target driven environment, working alongside a sociable and experienced bunch of recruitment consultants.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. We are hoping to speak to confident and ambitious people who have already gained work experience within sales but are looking to utilise these skills in a professional business environment.
Search recruits into over 26 recruitment sectors which means that depending on your interests, you could be recruiting into Executive Sales, Finance, Construction, Healthcare, Hospitality, Commercial or Marketing to name just a few! We provide exceptional training to assist you with a clear career path, enabling you to fast track your career.
About the role:
* As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with carrying out business development calls to clients
* Negotiate fees and rates with clients to maximise your commercial output
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Building pipelines of candidates
* Networking both with candidates and clients
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews
* Building rapport and speaking with people at different levels
* You will have previous experience within a sales or target driven environment
* A competitive individual, who thrives to achieve their goals
* Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Incredibility resilient and ambitious
* Ability to built rapport and speak with people of different levels
What we offer:
* Award winning training and ongoing professional development
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Uncapped commission from day one, with a 0% threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn bonus immediately
* A clear career path, with targets set out from day one
* The team is often treated to breakfast, lunch & social events in exchange for hard work and determination
* Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Hannah Lumley at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Hannah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.