Trainee Recruitment Consultant Business Support
£20,000 – £25,000 (plus uncapped commission and benefits)
Are you looking for a challenging and dynamic career within recruitment? Our Business Support division is looking for an ambitious individual to join their successful Glasgow office. Working alongside one of the biggest billers in Search, you will learn from the very best and benefit from a warm desk, with active clients to partner with from day 1!
Our Business Support team provide permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to clients across Scotland, handling roles ranging from Administrator to Operations Director across a variety of sectors. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be targeted to generate new business opportunities and provide clients with the very best service. The team already boasts an enviable client list and are well known as a market leader within this sector, but are looking for a sales driven, ambitious individual to take this to the next level!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
– Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
– Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
– Attending client meetings
– Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
– Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
– Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
– Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
– Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don’t micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission so if you are money motivated this is the role for you!
Key skills required;
– Passionate, driven and tenacious
– Confident with the ability to build rapport
– Ability to nurture relationships
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
– Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
– Very competitive salary and benefits package
– Fantastic opportunities for career progression
– Industry-leading training
– Work within a highly successful office, learning from the very best in the market!
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.