Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Construction
Competitive salary and benefits
A great place to work:
What a time to join Search Consultancy – one of the UK’s leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million. Our Brighton office are looking for resilient and determined individuals to commence our award winning Consultant Development Graduate Programme. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced, competitive and target driven environment, working alongside a sociable and experienced bunch of recruitment consultants.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. We’re looking to speak to confident and ambitious individuals who have already gained work experience within the recruitment or construction sectors but are looking to utilise these skills in a professional business environment.
* Generating new sales opportunities
* Assisting in presentations – both on-site and office based
* Researching new market streams and regional frameworks
* Working with the Resourcing Manager in the selection and placement of construction tradesmen
* Development of in-house database
* Visiting new Construction sites and project offices
* Administrative duties associated with this business development role.
* Experience within the recruitment sector or construction industry
* Some business to business development exposure
* Excellent communication skills
* Determination to succeed
* Good academic background
* As some travel across the South East will be required a full UK Driving Licence is essential
* Award winning training and ongoing professional development
* A clear career path, with targets set out from day one
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments – designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Uncapped commission from day one, with a 0% threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn bonus immediately
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Hannah Lumley at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Hannah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.