Recruitment Consultant – Hospitality
£22,000 – £40,000 (Uncapped commission and benefits)
Are you an ambitious and money motivated individual looking to kick-start your career in a business that is investing? Search Consultancy are looking to grow our Hospitality Division, and therefore looking for people who have a hospitality background, or are driven by sales and a clear career path.
We are expanding the team in Crawley and are now looking for a dynamic, passionate and dedicated individual to join us. You will focus on recruiting within the London market and will have the opportunity to speak with some of the leading hotels, restaurants, bars and leisure companies.
No day is the same in recruitment, so if you are looking for variety and a challenge then this could be the ideal career for you. Typically you would be responsible for the following:
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate job opportunities
* Negotiate fees and rates with clients to maximise your commercial output
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
* Previous experience within the Hospitality sector
* Sales driven with the ambition to develop new business
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Results orientated
* Considerable investment and clear strategy for growth
* Clearly defined market, you will be the expert in your market providing consultative advise to your clients and candidates
* Competitive salary, as well as uncapped commission and benefits
* Tailored CDP training programme, providing outstanding support from trainers and managers from day one
* Clearing defined career path with two routes to a Director role (via management or billing)
* Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out, annual awards dinner and high flyer events (this year we are going to Barcelona!)
* A senior management team who have a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm and passion
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Helen Pearman to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.