Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Construction & Housing
Do you have a strong sales background and are looking to make a move into recruitment? Are you ambitious, confident, driven and willing to work hard for impressive results? Search Manchester is looking for an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction & Housing division.
Our Construction team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fast paced, vibrant and experienced bunch of Recruitment Consultants. They boast an enviable client list which is growing all the time and the team are well known as a market leader within this sector. Providing recruitment solutions to clients across the central belt, you would focus on permanent roles within Construction from Estimators, Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers to Site Engineers, Site Managers and Contracts Managers.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets. However Search don’t micro-manage, we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted and we offer an uncapped commission so you can see the results of your hard work in your payslip each month!
Key skills required;
- Previous sales experience working within a target and KPI focused role
- A Driving license is essential
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- A bespoke and tailored training programme to give you the very best start to a new career
- A supportive and fun working environment
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Luke Hobden, Luke is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.